Nothing is better for you or more powerful when dealing with anti-oxidants than alkaline water, but it is also the best for you in other ways. Ionized alkaline water is actually restructured during electrolysis, which significantly improves hydration because the body can absorb this water faster and makes it easier to utilize. How are we able to absorb alkaline water at a much quicker rate? The answer is simple; Normal tap or bottled water is clustered in 11 to 16 water molecules, where as alkaline water is reconfigured until it consists of 5 to 8 molecules per cluster. This allows the water to penetrate the body’s cells easier which helps battle dehydration, digestion disorders, constipation and obesity.
Friday, May 16, 2008
- Ionized water is six times more hydrating than bottled or tap water
- Ionized Water is very different from water that has been stored in dams and bottles.
- With ionized water the size and shape of the water molecule cluster is reduced in size and is changed in shape to hexagonal.
- This size and shape allows the water molecules to pass through your tissues more easily.
- Also when the essential alkalizing minerals are ionized your body will be able to absorb and use them much more efficiently. In comparison, drinking reverse osmosis or distilled water will lead to mineral deficiencies.
- it provides your body with a balanced pH
- It strengthens your immune systems
- Oxygen reaches your cells at a much quicker rate which results in more energy and helps restore cellular functions
- It helps with disease prevention
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Obesity is running rampant throughout the
There are several different avenues you can explore and take to avoid any extra weight gain and, if possible, lose some of those un-wanted pounds:
1. Cut empty calories. Empty calories are normally found in high energy foods with poor nutritional values and are prominent in processed foods high in fat and carbohydrates. Some examples of these foods are- Coffee, soda, potato chips, and candy. Cutting these foods out of your diet will keep you from adding that un-wanted weight and it will help you to drop some of those unnecessary pounds.
2. Detoxify your body. Your body needs to be cleansed and the best way to do this is by drinking alkaline water which is distributed through water ionizers. Alkaline water helps to oxygenate your cells, which helps to neutralize body acids and restore your pH balance.
3. Eat a good breakfast. Your metabolism doesn’t start running properly until you eat, so if you wake up nice and early and eat a healthy breakfast, your metabolism will work over time in between meals to help you burn calories.
4. Don’t eat late at night. Your metabolism starts working for the first time in the morning, after breakfast, so by the end of the day its pooped! Your metabolism slows at night, so you should pick a nice early dinner time, eat a sensible, low calorie meal and then put the fork down for the rest of the night. If you continue to munch, your metabolism will not be able to process it as quickly and it will be stored as fat.
5. drink plenty of water. Drinking 8 10 oz glasses of water a day will not only keep you hydrated and cleansed, but it will also help to curb hunger. If you drink alkaline water, not only will you curb hunger, but alkaline is rich in calcium and oxygen which penetrates your cells much faster than regular tap or bottled water, which results in more energy. it also is full of antioxidants that help to fight off diseases and sickness.
6. Finally, exercise properly. You should be exercising at least twice a week to help to keep you in shape and burn some un-wanted calories.
By Nedalee Ruiz
Nedalee is the author of The Desperate Parents Handbook http://www.desperateparent.com/
Nedalee recommends http://www.healingwatermachines.com/ for more articles on health and healing and http://HealingDiets.blogspot.com for articles on diet and nutrition.
Copyright © 2008 By Nedalee Ruiz Permission granted to reproduce in entirety only including links and author credits.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Studies have proven that those who walk are less likely to be diagnosed with cancer, heart disease diabetes, or most other deadly diseases. Research also has shown that people in their 50's and 60's that walk and are physically active in other ways are about 35% less likely to die in the next eight years
than those who are stationary. For those who have a high heart risk
because of diabetes, high blood pressure or smoking, the reduction is
45 percent. The surgeon general advised people to take a 30 minute walk at least three days out of the week to help maintain heath and disease prevention. You should also stay hydrated, so you should also take a bottle of ionized alkaline water. with you while you walk. The choice should always be alkaline water because alkaline water gets oxygen to your cells at a much faster rate than regular water, which provides more energy. Alkaline water also provides antioxidants and provides disease prevention as well.