Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chanson Spa Shower Filter

Another letter from another satisfied Chanson Water customer!




A happy customer recently wrote to us:


"I was so excited about the shower filter, I tried it out last night when I got home at 9:00 pm. The shower filter really works. My wife and I both tried it out. It made her lose less hair, less frizz this morning, easier to brush last night and this morning. For me I don't need to "blow my nose" in the shower because in a hot shower most of the time my nose gets clogged up. I can also smell the soap better. It is more intense and refreshing. Also, thanks to the acid water; the redness on the right side of my nose is almost gone and the face skin is softer. Thank you for teaching me so much.


Yours Sincerely,

Seng Lee Tan"


To learn more about the Chanson Spa shower filter, please visit: http://www.chansonwater.com/shower_reviews.php

No comments:

Chanson Water Ionizers - Health Insurance from your TAP