Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fear of Fat

When I started eating more raw foods, I found that many recipes were very high in fat. I was a little worried about gaining weight even though people professed that I would lose weight. I had just enjoyed a wonderful tasting raw meal when I expressed my fear to my husband who assured me that my body would begin to burn the fat instead of sugar. The words had hardly come out of our mouths when I opened to this quote from Ani Phyo’s book Ani’s raw food kitchen. "Some folks worry about how eating fats affects their weight. Good fats are necessary for our organs and body functions, and they’re good for our heart. The more fats we eat, the more our body lets go of tats, because it knows more will be coming in. The less we drink, the more our bodies retain. The more we drink, the more it lets go of." Truthfully I had also heard this from other sources, but worried how it would work on MY body. Well, in my first 7 days of experimenting with this high fat way of eating natural foods I lost 5.3 pounds. And gained tons of energy.


By Nedalee Ruiz
Nedalee is the author of The Desperate Parents Handbook http://.desperateparent.com/
Nedalee recommends http://.healingwatermachines.com/ and http://HealingWaterMachines.BlogSpot.com
for more articles on health and healing.
Copyright © 2008 By Nedalee Ruiz Permission granted to reproduce in entirety only including links and author credits.

No comments:

Chanson Water Ionizers - Health Insurance from your TAP